Sunday, December 30, 2018

The Girl who got killed | Part: 2 |


                                 Part: 2

     ‘Oh, sorry beta ji..I thought it’s free’ he politely said.
     ‘No problem uncle’ I answered
     He moved aside and I sat down on my seat. After a while I was having my biscuits and then I heard something… seemed like someone was crying. I turned back to see what happened but I didn’t find anyone crying. So I plugged in my earphones and closed my eyes.
     After around 30 minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes, it was the same uncle who was earlier sitting on my seat.
     ‘Hanji Uncle..boliye’ I said
     ‘Beta I know it doesn’t sound good, but can I have something to eat?’ he asked the question which I was not ready for.
     I scaned him from top to bottom. He looked like he belongs from a well to do family ‘But why is he asking for food?’ I said in my mind. His eyes were red. He was the one who was crying.
      I couldn’t say ‘No’ to him, so I pulled out lays packet which I’d bought from the bus stand and handed it over to him.
     He thanked and went back to his seat.
     I thought maybe he  has forgotten his wallet and he has no money to buy anything. So I put my earphones again and kept listening to songs.
     It was around 2 in the afternoon when I reached Bangalore. I booked Ola cab and headed towards the hostel which I’d booked when I got selected for this profile.
     The room was quite well. There were two beds, from which one belongs to me and the other one is for my roommate who hasn’t come yet. There was a window from which you could see nothing but a house of neighbours. There were a couple of racks to place our belongings.
     I put my luggage under the bed and went to take a shower.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment