Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The Girl Who Got Killed | Prolouge |



                                           Prolouge

     The famous psychoanalyst Carl Jung once said that everything has two sides. I couldn’t agree more. I also firmly believe that every living being has two sides to their personality. One is usually good, and the other bad. One half is positive, and the other negative. One side where the angels rule, the other is where the fear to tread. This story is about the demon that lives within us, skillfully silencing the angel and wining over with its dark temptations.
     I’m Aryan Sehgal, comfortably working with Infosys in Bangalore. The pay scale is enough to fulfill all my needs and desires. But a thing from which all my colleagues always pull my leg is that because I never have dated someone.
      I’m wheatish in colour and don’t even have a muscular body. The main reason why people don’t like my company is because I belong from a rural area and from a poor family but nobody sees my hard work to reach at their level.
     This is my story. A story of love, lust, revenge and promises which will take you on a roller coaster ride of this cruel world.
     Welcome to the life of a man who once has everything but end up having nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment